WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences to Launch Strongest Batman Movie Merchandise Collection in Over a Decade – Licensing.biz
To celebrate the next cinematic experience created by director Matt Reeves, WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences has unveiled the largest collection of Batman cinematic merchandise in over a decade, with partners around the world launching The Batman fashion, accessories, beauty products, toys and collectibles.
Batman influenced the latest style statement from French fashion house Lanvin, which, for the first time in the character’s 80-plus-year history, dedicated a collection to the iconic DC superhero and his on-and-off antagonist, Catwoman. Seen for the first time on the catwalk during Paris Fashion Week, the collection will be available online and in select Saks Fifth Avenue stores from March 2 and on saks.com on March 15, in line with the film’s release on March 4 in North America and internationally. as of March 2, 2022.
To celebrate the film’s debut, the iconic New York flagship store on Saks Fifth Avenue will design custom window displays transporting shoppers directly to Reeves’ version of Gotham City. Inside, customers can browse a bespoke pop-up store showcasing The Batman– EleVen-inspired clothing by Venus Williams, Maison Labiche and Lanvin as well as accessories, beauty products, toys and collectibles. The exclusive merchandise collection will also be available to shop online at saks.com.
“WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences’ mission is to engage fans with our iconic characters and stories and excite them for new content releases. The Batman is highly anticipated and will be complemented by imaginative and authentically designed new products and experiences for fans around the world,” said Pam Lifford, President, WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences. “This is Batman’s first solo theatrical outing in over a decade, and this powerful new story has inspired even more ways for fans to engage with and celebrate this iconic DC super hero.”
The extensive “The Batman” collection from Warner Bros. Consumer Products includes products in several categories and includes:
- Lanvin fashion and shoes
- Clothing from Carhartt and TomboyX
- EleVen by Venus Williams sportswear, available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Tennis Warehouse and internationally at Zalando
- A PUMA training collection
- DC Shop merchandise, including apparel, sporting goods and more, available to order starting February 1
- Fashion and footwear styles for adults, juniors and children from national retailers and specialty stores including Target, Walmart and others. International fashion partners include Zara, Carrefour and Tealer
- Accessories from Boxlunch, Fast Track, Accessory Innovation, Funko, Manly Bands, Pull & Bear, Global Junk Brands, Mobyfox and Zara. Fossil will launch The Batman x Fossil capsule collection, featuring collectible watches, jewelry and leather goods
- Beauty products from House of Sillage, Emily Heathe and Dr Squatch
- Toys and collectibles from Funko, Spin Master, McFarlane, LEGO and Hot Wheels
- Costumes for adults and children from Rubies
- Limited edition Oreos featuring the Batman emblem.